Thursday, June 11, 2009

ONE MORE DAY IN MY LIFE

I forgot to tell everyone that I have my final grades!!!! only the online version but sooner or later I will receive the original copy on my mailbox. The grades were pretty good...actually just only one disspointed me and it was INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION....hate Rodney soooo much.


Did u guys know that in HK when in an exam the say write an essay (300-500 words) they don't care about the words limit??? It's not fair...nobody told me :(


Anyway, today I spent the day with my whole family in the countryside, celebrating my aunts and uncle's birthday. They were birth the same day but in different years...I know...weird!!! It was fun though have everyboy reunated for a day.


I think I'm getting more tann than before :)


In just about three and a half weeks I'm gonna be with my dearest S in Barcelona!!!


MISS HK A LOT

1 comment: