Friday, October 30, 2009

NEW HOME & MORTGAGE


Last year I entered into a government draw for young people. The thing that had been drawn were flats for young people cheaper than the normal price you pay for a flat in Madrid.

When I was in Hong Kong my mum told me I had won one of those flats and here you have the plan....I'm so excited but kind of stress at the same time cause I gotta pay next year a mortgage to my parents at the same time that to the bank :s



It's gonna be so difficult but it's ok cause in two years I'm gonna have a flat for my own (they are building it at the moment). however it's gonna be empty for a year or so 'cause I do not have enough money now for furnish all the appartment and pay the mortgage at the same time.

hope u like my house and u now u are all invited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment