Sunday, June 6, 2010

SEX AND THHE CITY 2 & THE LAST SONG



This weekend was a movie's weekend. On Saturday I went with my mum to waych Sex and the City 2. I have to say it was amazing. OUTFITS were incredible!!!!! for me the best one was the ones Carrie wears in these pictures ;)

I have to say taht Samantha was hilarious in this movie hehehehe she makes me laugh a lot!!!!!

U DEFINETELY MUST WATCH IT








Today, Sunday, I met my friend Cristina and we watched THE LAST SONG. She's also a Nicholas Sparks lover and our favorite movie is the same: A walk to Remember.

The last Song was also Amazing...I can't describe it. What I can tell you is that I cried a lot a lot!!!!

Miley Cyrus was amazing in the movie, I didn't know she was such a great actress.

Liam Hemsworth was amazing too. It's the first time I see him in a movie an apart of being a hottie he's such a good actor too.


For me the best part of the movie was this unexpected kiss in the picture. It makes me shiver.






HERE U HAVE MORE KISSES FROM THE MOVIE






No comments:

Post a Comment