Sunday, December 19, 2010

CRAZY DAY



Today has been the craziest day in my lfie. All began yesterday morning when I saw in the Norwich Airpot webpage that my flight for December 19th was cancelled. To make sure it was true I went into KLM website and it said it was definitely cancelled. (see the pictures)

Hoy ha sido el dia mas loco de mi vida. Todo empezó ayer cuando vi en la pagina del aeropuerto de Norwich, que mi vuelo del dia 19 de diciembre habia sido cancelado. Para comprobar que era verdad, fui a la pagina de KLM y decia que estaba cancelado definitivamente (ver fotos)




I decided to buy a ticket for Monday from Stansted to Madrid with Ryanair, and a coach ticket to get from Norwich to Stansted. Well everything was sorted out, and I planed to go shopping today and then finish packing. However plans changed this morning.

Decidí comprar un billete para el lunes de Stansted a Madrid con Ryanaiir, y un billete de bus para ir de Norwich a Stansted. Bueno todo estaba bajo control, y decidi irme hoy a comprar y terminar de hacer las maletas. Sin embargo los planes cambiaron esta mañana.

I woke up today at 9 am because Laura texted me. As I was awake, I turn on my laptop and check my email, facebook, and then decided to check Norwich airport website. In the website it said my flight was checking in at the moment. I PANIC!!!!!! So I packed everything so quickly, called a taxi and rush to the airport. I arrived 5 minutes before the check in counter close. I catch the fligh to Amsterdam, and after 3 hours in Amsterdam, my flight to Madrid. Now I'm at home after a crazy journey.

Me desperte a las 9 de la mañana porque Laura me mandó un sms. Como ya estaba despierta, encendí mi portatil, miré mi mail y facebook, y luego em meti en la pagina del aeropuerto de Norwich. En la pagina web decia que mi vuelo estaba facturando. ENTRE EN PANICO!!!!! Asi que hice las maletas corriendo, llamé a un taxi y me fui corriendo al aeropuerto. Llegué 5 minutos antes de que cerraran el mostrador de facturación. Cogi el vuelo hasta Amsterdam, y despues de tres horas en Amsterdam, mi vuelo a Madrid. Ahora ya estoy en Madrid después de un dia super loco.

However I'm sad because some of my friends are stuck in London and cannot come home :(

Sin embargo estoy triste porque algunas de mis amigas estan atrapadas en Londres y no pueden volver a casa :(

No comments:

Post a Comment