Tuesday, April 21, 2009

TODAY: PRESENTATION AND SHOPPING WITH S!!! AND OF COURSE: GG






Today I had my last presentation of the academic year. It was for Organizational behavior. It went pretty well but at the middle of the presentation, right in my part of it, the computer screen went all blue and the computer shut down :S It was funny though. I wish I have a picture of my face in that moment hehehehe hilarious!!!







After the presentation I've waited for Xenia to finish her class and come to watch the new episode of Gossip Girl 2x21 "Seder Anything" where the best moment was of course when Nate came back for Blair to her home :)




And after that...we had a Shoppaholic moment in Fa Yuen Street and we bou ght the same pair of shoes!!! Now whe have same shoes, same leggins, same rings.....








You know you love me
XOXO
B!!!!! jejejejeje









No comments:

Post a Comment