Monday, May 4, 2009

VIRGIN MAGENTA SHOOTING II

CELIA, DONNA & ME



Yesterday I spent my day shootin the last escene of the film Virgin Magenta. We went to Lamma Island where the scene in which my body is found was shooted.



GETTING READY ... THE WATER WAS FREEZING


We arrived there at 5:30 and we headed to the beach to found a good place for the shooting. Finally we found a little hill from where they can film my body from the air. It was pretty cool the location actually.




SWIMING TO REACH THE SHOOTING POINT




Once all the equipment were settled I get into the water, that was freezing btw. I swam like 2 minutes till I reach the shoothing point and we start the shooting. Here you have some pictures of it....I was in the water for 45 minutes...I ALMOST DIE HEHEHEHEHEHE
FLOTING HEHEHEH

No comments:

Post a Comment