Friday, November 19, 2010

I'M INTO THE STUNT COMPETITION SQUAD


I can't believe it!!!! I'm in :D We had try outs today to show the captain and the coaches our skills as flyers, bases and backs. I was so nervous I thought I had messed up all my performance. After watching Grease 2 with Ana, I checked my facebook page and there it was, a private message fron the UEA Angels Cheerleading. I wasn't expecting an answer that soon!!!!! I was so nervous while reading the message and suddenly I found my name on the list of the girls who had made the squad. I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!

No me lo puedo creer!!!!! Estoy en el equipo :D Hoy han tenido lugar las pruebas para demostrarle a la capitana y las entrenadoras nuestras habilidades como flyers, bases y backs. Estaba tan nerviosa que pense que la habia cagado durante todas las pruebas. Des pués de ver Grease 2 con Ana, he mirado mi página de facebook y ahi estaba, un mensaje privado de los UEA Angels Cheeleading. No me esperaba una respuesta tan pronto!!!! Estaba super nerviosa mientras leia el mensaje y de repente vi mi nombre en la lista de las chicas que habian entrado en el equipo. ESTOY TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN CONTENTA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment