Monday, October 8, 2012

Back again!!!

It's been a while since I last posted an entry on my blog!!!! I can't believe it took me so long to strat writing here again.

I decided to write again because of my dearest friend Xenia. She has a really cool blog (if anyone wants to pass by and read it, here it is: http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com.es/) and made me think of updating my blog.

Many things had happened since I last wrote here. Let me tell you:

- I moved from my parent's house to my own appartment. It's pretty cool and I have a pink Kitchen!!!

 
- Have a new bf now :) He's the most amazing guy I've ever met. I love him more than anything in the entire world. He has moved with me to my new appartment. I am the happiest girl in the planet right now. Love you sooooooo much baby.

 
- I have started a new job! I quit my job at Tek and now I am working as a PM (Project Manager) at Foreign Exchange Translation. I think the change has been for the best, although I am quite sad of leaving behind all the nice people in Tek.
 
- I have joined a Cheer team here in Madrid. they have been trying for me to join them since last year, but because of my previous job and it's schedule I couldn't. This time everything works out with my job, etc....so I am a Cheerleader All Star now :)  Incredibly happy about it. You can visit and Like our page in FB (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/All-Stars-Cheerleaders-y-dancers-de-Espa%C3%B1a/124168694364582). I am very proud of the team, they are very hardworking, have a great team spirit and they are f**** amazing. I can't believe what a high level the have for just been doing this for 1 year :) You can see pic of the team with the different uniforms below:
 


 
 
 
I think that's all so far. I will keep posting more regurlary from now on...PROMISE!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment