Monday, October 15, 2012

Cheerleaders AllStar at the Arnold Classic Europe

It has been an exhausting weekend. I have spent the whole weekend at the Arnold Classic Europe 2012 performing with my cheerleading squad.
 
It's been a great experience but overall exhausting :p
 
We started on Friday October 12th, which I think it was not even necessary as we didn't even properly perfomed. Anyway...it was fun! Then it came Saturday which was the most crowded day and our first real performance at the event. 



I have to say that for the time we spent practicing and learning the routine (less than a month) we did pretty well.
 
We performed together with other Cheerleading squads form Barcelona, Cadiz and Santander. A professional Cheerleading couple from Germany came along to the event too. They were amazing. I hope I am able to do that one day ;)

Last day of the event (Sunday) while waiting for the rest of the squad to arrive, Patricia and I saw Arnold Schwarzenegger in the fair. I have to say he was surrounded by a security crew. It has to be difficult to even enjoy anything you do if you are sorrounded by that many people that don't let you stop anywhere or do anything...poor Arnold jajajajaj.



Here you have a few pics from the event :) Hope you like them





 


 
CHEER LOVE!!!!
 
 
ALLSTARS CHEERLEADING

1 comment: