Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MAYNOOTH 2010

It's been weeks since my last post on the blog. I'm in Ireland since 1st of July working as a group leader for Spanish students who want to learn English during the summer. I'm working with the organizaation INTERWAY

I have a group of 8 kids from 15 to 16 years old and they are an amazing group...I couldn't be happier :D and we are living in Maynooth. It's a town 20 minutes far from the center of Dublin.

Here you have some pics .... ENJOY


UPPER LAKE IN GLENDALOUGH



CELEBRATING THE WORLD CUP


HAPPIER THAN EVER


WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!


@ THE GUINNESS STOREHOUSE IN DUBLIN


THE SPIRE - DUBLIN

TRINITY COLLEGE - DUBLIN

WITH DAVE @ THE CRAZY DISCO PARTY

AN IRISH HOUS - I DEFINITELY WANT TO LIVE THERE


ST. ANNE'S CATHEDRAL - BELFAST

TITANIC PUMP & DOCK - BELFAST



No comments:

Post a Comment