Monday, October 25, 2010

CAMBRIDGE


Last weekend Ana, Melania and I went to Cambridge. We woke up at 8 to arrive very early to the station so we could buy the train tickets. However, when we arrived the cashier lady told us the train we had to take had a one hour stop at stockmarket, and then we had to change trains :S so we arrived to Cambridge at 12 :S

El finde pasado Ana, Melania y yo fuimos a Cambridge. Nos levantamos a las 8 para llegar super pronto a la estación y poder comprar los billetes de tren. Sin embargo, cuando llegamos la mujer de la taquilla nos dijo que el tren que cogiamos tenia una parada de una hora en Stockmarket y luego teniamos que cambiar de tren, asi que llegamos a Cambridge a las 12 :S



Those are some ducks we found in Stockmarket...walking in the street.

Estos son unos patos que encontramos en Stockmarket....andando por la calle.

We took one of those gondolas to see Cambridge and was sooooo much fun.

Alquilamos una gondola para ver Cmabridge y fue genial!!!!!


Unfortunately someone step into my seat with some mud on his/her shoe and I seat on it. My jeans were all dirty when I get out the gondola. So we went to the toilet, I took my jeans off, cleaned them and dried them withh the hand drier. LOL

Desafortunadamente, alguien piso mi asiento y llevaba barro en sus zapatos. Yo me senté encima y mis vaqueros se ensuciarion. Asi que fuimos a un baño, me quité los pantalones, los lavé y los sequé con el secador de manos. XD



Finally we ended up our visit in Triniry College

Terminamos nuestra visita en Trinity College





No comments:

Post a Comment