Thursday, October 14, 2010

JOB INTERVIEW IN ATTLEBOROUGH

Yesterday I went to Attleborough, a village 20 minute far from Norwich, for a job interview. I though the bus was going to arrive later to the train station but I was wrong. I arrived almost 1 hour before the train leaves, so I had to wait in the cold for 40 minutes :S

Ayer fui a Attleborough, un pueblo a 20 minutos de Norwich, a una entrevista de trabajo. Pensé que el bus iba a llegar mas tarde a la estación de tren, pero no. Llegué casi 1 hora antes de que el tren saliese, asi que tuve que esperar 40 minutos en el frio de Norwich :S


Once in the train I started to get nervous about the interview, so I took pictures to distract myself. Here you have once of them hehehehe

Una vez en el tren empecé a ponerme nerviosa por la entrevista, asi que me puse a hacer fotos para distraerme. Aqui teneis una de ellas jejeje.



When I arrived to Attleborough, Frank was there waiting for me. We went to grab a cup of tea and he explained to me the nature of the work I was going to do, the income and how often I woild received work to do (it's home-based work). After discussing a bit my CV, we decided to do a test next week and see how comfortable I am working for Infinity Blue.

Cuando llegué, Frank me estaba esperando. Fuimos a tomar un té y me explico en que consistía e trabajo, cuanto pagaban, y como de frecuente era el trabajo que iba a recibir (es trabajo desde casa). Después de hablar sobre mi CV, decidimos hacer una prueba la semana que viene y ver que tal me sentía trabajando para Infinity Blue.

Then It was time to come back to Norwich and go to Morrisons for some food.
Ya era hora de volver a Norwich e ir a Morrisons a por algo de comida.


As it was the International Suit Up Day, and I wore my suit for the interview, I asked Mel to take me pictures buying fuit :D

Como era el Día Internacional del Traje, y yo llevaba el mio puesto por la entrevista, le pedí a Mel que me hiciese fotos comprando fruta :D


1 comment:

  1. Hey Soraya! It's David from ATC in Maynooth. Remember me? You have a very nice blog, I must say. I hope you get this job! :)

    ReplyDelete