Monday, September 20, 2010

NORWICH...THERE I GO


In just two days I'm going to leave Madrid and going to live in Norwich, England. Yeah, I know not many of you know where Norwich is - I didn't know either before-

Here you have a map of England where you can find Norwich. Is in the East and two hours far from London by train :D




I'm going to be studying Translation and Interpreting. It's going to be my first time doing Interpreting :S

By now these are the subjects I'm gonna have - Maybe I'm changing one-

SEM1
LCS-2F41 FRANCE THROUGH THE EYE OF THE LENS
LCS-3F13 FRENCH ORAL AND WRITTEN COMPOSITION
LCS-3T07 TRANSLATION THEORY AND PRACTICE

SEM2
LCS-2T06 TRANSLATION ISSUES IN THE MEDIA (LEVEL 2)
LCS-2T20 TRANSLATION AND ADAPTATION (LEVEL 2)
LCS-3T18 INTERPRETING



What you see now circle in red is where the university village is. That's where I'm going to be living in. As you see is pretty far from the University, which is marked by the letter A.

It's like a 10 minutes walk. Ok it doesn't seem so far away...but imagine it with rain or snow... :S


And here you have the building I will be living in.It's cool isn't it


No comments:

Post a Comment