Thursday, September 23, 2010

SHOPPING DAY @ NORWICH CITY CENTER

From now on the blog will be in two languages: English and Spanish. I do this because there's maybe some people who want to read my blog now I'm on England, but that so not know English at all.

The picture you see below are the shoppinng bags from today. It was definitely a crazy shopping day. There was too many things to buy for the kitchen and the room and bathroom. It was also crazy because on our way back to Uni it started raining and we were walking all the way with thousands of shopping bags :S.
We walked a lot from the bus stop to the Residence and now I'm soooooooooo tired!!!!!

However the worst part of today was that I opened my UEA email to find out I have a lot of things to do for one of my classes; and thatI have to hand in thousands of essays during the semester. I also have an oral exam pretty difficult all in French. I will post the guides for the exam tomorrow. Now I'm so tired I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long long day.

De ahora en adeltante el blog estará escrito en dos idiomas. inglés y español. Lo hago porque quizas algunas personas empiecen a leer mi blog ahora que estoy en Norwich y no sepan inglés.

La foto que veis abajo son las bolsas de la compra de hoy.Ha sido desde luego un dia de locura. Teniamos que comprar demasiadas cosas para la cocina, habitacion y baño. Ha sido ademas una locura porque ha empezado a llover cuando volviamos a la Uni con miles de bolsas en la mano :S
Hemos andado muchisimo desde la parada del bus hasta la resi y ahora estoy muyyyyyyyy cansada.

Lo peor del dia de hoy ha sido el llegar a casa, abrir el email de la Uni y enncontrarme con que tengo un moontón de cosas que hacer para una de mis clases, y que tengo que entregar millones de trabajos. Tmbién tengo un examen oral en francés bastante dificil. Mañana colgare las instrucciones del examen para que lo veais.

Ahora estoy tan cansada que me voy a dormir. Mañana va a ser un largo dia!!!


LOVE U ALL

XOXO

S.

No comments:

Post a Comment